News about Covid-19
Hello everyone, we regret to inform you that due to the current health situation, the start date of the season will be postponed depending on the evolution of the pandemic and according to government health restrictions and / or recommendations, so that the reserves are blocked until this happens. We are still at our operational email address, in case you have any questions to ask us. Stay tuned to our website for future updates. We wish you the best in these hard times and we send you a greeting of encouragement and affection. We will get out of this !!
Author: José Antonio Fayos
Co-owner, co-manager and skipper of Menorca en Barco